A customer of us had an issue with the new Team Web Accessen in TFS 11. The error she got was the client jscript error: “Object doesn’t support this action”
If the user opened up a work item, the fields where empty and UI elements where distorted.
In the script debugger we found the following error:
UserAgent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB6.6; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.3; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Timestamp: Wed, 9 May 2012 10:42:23 UTC
Message: Objektet støtter ikke angitt egenskap eller metode
The problem was the localization on the local computer (no-NO), while the query was using loc=en-US. The solution was to change the localization to “en-US”. After we changed the localization everything worked as normal.